Monday, 1 November 2010

Happy Post

I have been meaning to post about my post for ages now. Nice parcel after nice parcel came through my letterbox for a spell and it was brilliant! Nothing pleases me more than getting something GOOD in the post. Especially when the post concerned was from amazingly creative and inspiring women, which it ALL was.

So firstly, such a sweet sweet sleepy cloud stitched by the fair hands of Alessandra. Iris loves it and so do I. You can visit her calm and beautiful blog here, and visit her shop here.





Then, a really really kind and thoughtful present from Sami aka Teasemade who I have got to know a bit on Twitter. Wowzers, the girl can SEW! See her shop here and here. She sent this doll kit to cheer up Iris after she had chicken pox! SO kind, eh? Amazing really. I just need to top up my supply of stuffing wool and I can complete our family (we already have the dad and the boy)..





Lastly, this parcel of pure delight from Elisabeth, who I'm certain, needs no further introduction. I marvel at her maven-like skillz, she's good at SO many things.







Tell me about something nice you have received in the mail recently.

9 comments:

Teasemade said...

I won a lovely lambs wool bunny and a sewing notebook so that was a VERY good post week. Lovely mail is such a nice feeling. Love all your gorgeous treats, book looks exciting... and I can't wait to see the cloth family united in all their glory, they will get lots more love and attention at your house I'm sure!

KERRY said...

What an abundance of wonderful goodies! Lucky you!
The nicest things I've received in the post of late were issue three of Oh Comely magazine and a gocco printer I won on ebay. Nothing gift-like though.

read me... said...

How lovely!

Today I received a Louis the Lion sleeping bag for Milo... it's so cute!
http://www.oliveandmoss.com/products/view/110

Fine Little Day said...

Oh dear Nath, thanks so much for sweet words :)

The spoons, for some reason I belive I will be satisfied after making 100.

That cloud look so happy!

St├ęphanie said...

Oh ! I adore everything !

la casita said...

Ah Thanks Nath! I'm so pleased that the babycloud is happy in her new family!
Also you now have the family too!
Our is lost somewhere in a box...still...
ciao
hugs
alessandra

Becky said...

A postcard from Japan...

WSAKE said...

guess what, i got the same tea towel and the best thing about it - i won it! and of course i recieved your fabolous calendar!

Louise said...

Lovely jubblies! I've been rather lucky with nice things in the post lately, too! x