Saturday 31 January 2009

Flea Market Finds

Another Saturday, another chance for a whole new heap of things to be discovered and ushered warmly, make way! make way! into our house.

Today's treasures include... Some fat balls of seagreen wool for my burgeoning knitting project. I have only just learnt how to knit, it's pretty rad.


Some napkins. Ooh these are amazing. Look at the crazy 1960s abstract pattern, feast your eyes on the lovely colour combination, I love orange and brown and green and yellow.



A bin. No ordinary bin, mind. More fabulous use of crazy pattern. Not sure where this is going to live yet.


And a pair of Dr Seuss. The King, The Mice and The Cheese - (look at the cover - don't you just love that shade of orange? It's so Heinz Tomato soup-y) And Go Dog Go!



Sigh, happiness is mine. Total cost? Five pounds!

2 comments:

Naomi Devlin said...

I think you were just trying to put us off the scent on Sunday. I'm not taking any more of your helpful hints at the next bootsale - I'll be there with my elbows sharpened.

I love it all.

x x x

nath said...

Ah, but this was finds from Saturday - not Sunday, I haven't even posted those yet!