Monday 7 September 2009

New Loves

Some new things and places I can't stay away from.

This is via
{frolic} (a wonderful place in its own right), it's a beautiful eclectic shop called Supermarket Sarah - she sells all manner of interesting and unusual things. The styling is impeccable.



And
Chelsea also reminded me how much I love this clothing label, Tucker, I had some images from the Spring/Summer line in my inspiration file but couldn't remember where they were from. The whole collection is so beautiful, but I am particularly drawn to these stunning simple blouses. Have a look at the past collections as well, they're dreamy.




Also, I'm just loving
DOS Family so much at the moment, Jenny and Isabelle are so inspiring and interesting. And they show you the best houses. At the moment, Jenny is doing a cool feature - send in your family photos! We had a mini photoshoot yesterday, but nothing magical enough happened, but hopefully today it will!

*oh and do check the plates, the plates, the plates* I'm so nervous that no one will buy one (or six)!

8 comments:

artycho said...

gosh, I love those garments! great combinaisons too!

Ashlee said...

I am in love with everything from Tucker! So beautiful.

Thankyou for visiting my blog - I did reply to your comment on my comment page, and then it only occured to me much later that maybe I was supposed to reply to you on your blog!

Help!! I'm new to all this! :)

I love your blog X

littlebyrd said...

Oh - I am liking the Tucker stuff! I haven't heard of it before.

Chelsea said...

Thanks for the mention, Nath. Isn't Tucker the best? I can never get enough of their effortless dresses and blouses.

Unknown said...

love those clothes ... love the loose, sweet, floral look for this spring (your autumn!)

Top Bird @ Wee Birdy said...

I've been meaning to blog about Supermarket Sarah - looks amazing. I have been admiring your plates, too. Must blog about 'em. xx

Kaylovesvintage said...

nice post Nath, got my card thanks

Jenny S said...

Oooh Supermarket Sarah looks so lovely! Thanks for the link xo