Thursday 17 December 2009

Junk Shop (& Market) Finds

It seems like truly ages since I did a post on vintage treasures. So, here are a few odds and ends that have recently persuaded me to take them home.

Vintage stockings. Bought purely for the packaging. Pretty fabulous, eh?



If I ever go away on a jolly holiday or a city break or well, anywhere requiring a change of clothes, this is the bag I will be taking. I saw it as I was paying up in my local junk shop, it was full of random house clearance stuff, which they kindly emptied just so I could buy it.



A lovely London Bus, given to Iris *for free* by a friendly couple whose stall we regularly visit at the market.







Squeak! A brown leather mouse purse.



Today, I have been trying to stop procrastinating, this of course, means facing up to the fact that Christmas is next week. And with that came the realisation that even low key, budget-y Christmases require SOME planning and forethought. Bum.

6 comments:

meg said...

eeekkk! that mouse!

Jen Walshaw said...

Oh how cute is that mouse and the bus too

Top Bird @ Wee Birdy said...

You always find the best stuff - love the little mousey. So sweet. xx

Alex said...

Funny how junk can be sooo persuasive sometimes!

littlebyrd said...

hehehe! I loved the last sentence. I am right there with you :) Cute finds....loving the travel tote so mcuh.

Annie said...

i love the mouse! when i was little i wanted a little white mouse so badly, i designed a house and lots of outfits for it. . .