Thursday 3 June 2010

Ready For Adventure

We're heading off on our first (family) camping trip of the year tomorrow. So today Iris and I have been dusting off our kit, washing it all carefully in the garden and heaving the bell tent out of the airing cupboard in preparation. Excitement!



Further excitement abounds later this month when I do *another* flea market, this time in Bristol! It's on the 12th June and it promises to be a super-fun day! And WOW, wouldn't I be excited if YOU came?! Yes, I would.

6 comments:

Jane O Sullivan said...

what a wonderfully positive post nath :)
the colours and iris washing up the stuff ...(I remember it well)
hope hols a great and good luck with the flea markets , the stall looks great .

Alex said...

I know, I know but I'm a fair weather booter AND all my weekends have been filled with work, which I need to do to fund the buys! Oh woe is me...

HannahB said...

Aaaarrrr cant wait for the photos! have a lovely time

Unknown said...

wow, with such natty camping equipment, it sure would take the pain out of the actually camping part! That saucepan is far too beautiful to not be pressed into daily service in my view.

Have fun!

mama bear said...

How gorgeous is your camping stuff?!

Hope you have a great time. xx

PS. Love the new blog layout!

Louise said...

oooh, I hope you're having a fine time wherever you are camping. Your stuff puts my 5 year old tescos plastic crap to shame!