Tuesday 10 February 2009

An Unexpected Walk On The Beach

Well , what do you know? After the relentless rain of yesterday, today brought with it sunshine, and plenty of it! (This blog is increasingly weather-obsessed I have noticed). So, we shrugged off our duties and made for the beach, actually Iris fell asleep on the way there, so whilst Paul walked and gathered driftwood for firewood, I had the luxury of the company of my book and the sun on my face. Once Iris had woken up, we all walked and marveled at the big sky, the golden clouds and the abundance of free firewood!

I forgot my camera so these were taken on a mobile phone.



5 comments:

Erica Kelly said...

wow, wouldn't have guessed mobile phone by the looks of em! looks like a splendid time. ;)

nath said...

Yes, they turned out pretty well!

No chance of bunking off today so I'll have to keep looking at them to keep my spirits up!

Nath

Naomi Devlin said...

Great photos! We seem to be in a blessed weather bubble here at the moment. Long may it continue.

x x x

Anonymous said...

Hello, thank you for your visit to my blog. Is this england? where is he snow?

nath said...

Hello Corine,

You're very welcome, I'll be back regularly. And how nice that you came to visit me.

This is England. It's Dorset in fact. And we hardly had any snow at all, we were cheated!

Nath