Friday 3 April 2009

Seven Things...

Sweet Francesca from Mrs Elliot Books has generously given me a Kreativ Blogger Award, it's my first one! So I'm very flattered and sort of blushing. See below for an early example of liking a bit of attention.

The deal is I tell you 7 things I love and then I pass it on to 7 other blogs that I like (no problem there, so many to choose from!)

So here goes, I love...


1) The feel of Iris's sweet little paw in mine.
2) Hearing the owl in the woods behind our house.
3) Carboot Sales on a Sunday.
4) A dozen oysters and a glass (or two) of Prosecco
5) Exploring a city on foot, could be Paris, could be Amsterdam, could be London, want it to be New York.

6) Listening to The Knife.

7) Blue eyes, dark hair (hello Paul).

Aw! That was fun, thank you again Francesca!

I'd like to
pass this on to

Emma at
50 Danska Kvadrat
Jane at
janeosullivan
the letters i wish i had written at
the letters i wish i had written
Amy at
One Day (amongst others!)
Carrie at Carrie Can
Naomi at Straight Into Bed Cakefree and Dried
Molly at
Blogging Molly

*Oh whoops! Here it is... *




9 comments:

Emma Busk said...

Thank you for including me Nath! I will look into it during the weekend!

Jane O Sullivan said...

thanks lovey x thats so sweet xx what do I have to do ? have a lovely weekend x
glad you like the drawing..... ,
believe it or not I am only just back from collecting daughters !! mine are a wee bit older than yours though ! I best get to bed as tommorow is my first day back on my market stall OMG byeeee

Naomi Devlin said...

Thanks Nat, I shall wear it with pride! I just love the picture of you from the 1950's (that's when it was taken no?) - everything was so tastefully desaturated then...

I also want to nick all your likes, particularly that dark hair blue eyes thing, oh and prosecco of course x x x

the letters i wish i'd written... said...

Thank you kindly, adorable photograph, that is one sweet head piece!

Carrie said...

Thanks for the award Nath!

Naomi Devlin said...

Nat I wrote a post that I think may be of use to you. Find it here: http://dorset-homeopath.blogspot.com/2009/04/lack-of-sleep-how-to-help-yourself.html

x x x

Louise said...

Thanks for joining my blog followers, I'm going to return the compliment and follow yours, it's very interesting.
Louise

erin@designcrisis said...

Congrats on your award! Love your sweet little princess picture :)

read me... said...

how exciting! congratulations...