Tuesday 20 October 2009

Latest Treasures

I'm a girl of simple pleasures. Give me a carboot sale and I'm happy, happy, happy. And the evidence?

Why, just look at Sunday's haul.

Geese Nesting Measuring Spoons - made by Avon. I think that's quite random, I didn't know they made kitchen items.



A lovely jewel-ish patterned tin



Puffins!





More books..



Fighter Jet jigsaw.



A sweet Fisher Price lift out puzzle tray.



Plates for me to customise.



A bunny ornament. (?)



An apparently 'hilarious' (according to the box) party game. It certainly looks interesting.



And, of course, there's more, more than I could fit into this already bulging post. It'll all be in the shop before long!

6 comments:

Kickcan & Conkers said...

More wonderful finds - the measuring spoons look rather nice and the frog race game.

Becky said...

What a great haul. Still loving the puffin books!

Conversation Pieces said...

Those geese measuring spoons are an amazing find! Love them :D

Top Bird @ Wee Birdy said...

*gasp* geese measuring spoons = amazing! xx

read me... said...

Lofty Jo & His Lion Cub!!! and I'd love to take a loot at the Lucie Attwell book... great finds.

Conversation Pieces said...

Oh my god Nath... just had to rush over here to say have you seen India Knight's tweet on Anthropologie? They have your geese measuring cups!!