Friday 16 October 2009

New Plates and More Screenprints*

I am feeling a little under the weather, which is annoying as we're meant to be going to a party this evening, and I had plans to be extra-productive over the weekend. But now, I'd just like to crawl into bed and wake up right as rain on, say, Tuesday. Not much chance of that.

Here's a few more screenprints that I am working on. I have been collaging onto them. I'm going to add some to the shop in the next week.







I also have three more fired plates in the shop.







Well, I had better dash, I have about 15 minutes to transform myself into a glamorous party-going creature.. Aiiiiiiii!

*Update* - Finally! Some new vintage in the Big Cartel branch of the shop
- taster below..




15 comments:

Stel.la said...

Genuine!

ringmaster said...

love the colors in the top one!!!

Jess said...

These are looking great, Nath. Particuarly love the 2nd print (can't go wrong with grey) and the first plate is lovely.

read me... said...

I agree with Jess, that first plate is so lovely!

calivintage said...

oh this is all so lovely. i am off to check out the shop!

mieke willems said...

hi nath, oh, you know i like that one! for the moment i'm having big trouble with my paypal account, when it's fixed, and it's still there, it will mean it's for me!!!

Top Bird @ Wee Birdy said...

Love the mid-century style screen prints, you've really nailed it! Cut eggcups, too. xx

Courtney said...

The 2nd and 3rd plate are beautiful! The triangles look great alongside the floral patterns.

Stéphanie said...

Oh ! I need everything !

Leigh said...

Looks like you've been a busy bee. I hope you're feeling better. I've been under the weather the last few days too :(

Anna Betts said...

Love your screenprints Nath! How exciting!

Fine Little Day said...

So so nice Nath, your patterns.

HELLO TIGER! said...

I love those plates!

Philiy said...

Thought you might like this:

http://www.book-by-its-cover.com/design/the-incredible-journey-that-is-consciousness

nath said...

oohm, yeah! i love it.